Monday, October 20, 2008

Funny story here !!! Only $1 for 1 story ~ C'mon baby ~ (don't need to pay in cash :D )

It was on Friday last week, after dinner.
Because of havine to talk with my parent, I ate quickly and washed my disk and bowl.
My host father looked me when i cleaned and he said: "make sure that you use hot water to wash it clean, Hieu".
You know what, that was funny that i used "hot water" in the true sense of it.
While i was busy with washing, they saw me and laughed a lot.
After that, I quickly went upstair but host father told me: "Have a seat, Hieu" while he was reaking of laughing. And then, he said that: "I'm so sorry, i must say that you should use the warm water to wash. I'm so sorry, Hieu".
I breathed a sigh and said: "Oh my god, it's too late" and showed them my burnt hands :(

No comments: